Sunday 23 October 2016

Staying Motivated & Inspired By....

Hey Everyone

I hope you are all doing well?

Over the years I have had my fair share of highs & lows.... I mean who hasn't right? The thing with life is something that happens or something you do today can and probably will effect you tomorrow and even many years later. I am slowly learning that we can choose to either let them get us down and we can make excuses to not do something OR we can use them to motivate us to do better, work harder and spread love and positivity. Don't get me wrong, I am not miss positive all of the time (or most the time for that reason) and I go through many patches where I 'm quite the opposite. Ask my family.... I am sure they'd happily vouch for that. BUT I have noticed that when I do certain things like watch youtube videos of whatever takes my fancy that day, it effects me in ho I am thinking. It is kind of the same thing as surrounding yourself by positive people and you will have a positive mind. The way they spread love, support & positivity just makes you feel so much more confident and not alone. Their work ethic and just life values really inspires me. 


I'm not writing this to sound like a weirdo stalker or obsessed person but to share with you things/people that really genuinely help me get through life in their own way and helps me stay motivated and inspired which, in a world that has a lot of negativity these days is something special. I swear... I'm normal... okay well not normal but not a weirdo either hehe :) 

The 4 people that really inspire me are Demi Lovato, Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii), Zoe Sugg (Zoella) and my very special mum. Whether it be their music, videos, cuddles, positivity, girl love or support, that is what keeps me going and fighting obstacles thrown at me. I may not know 3 of them in real life (though I should be so lucky to even meet any of them let alone be able to call them a friend) but the way they are using their voice for good is what makes them relatable.

I recently watched Lilly's 'A Trip To Unicorn Island' movie, and honestly.... I felt so overwhelmed with motivation to work harder for what I want and positivity and love.I felt so blooming inspired after ... like just wow. The way she does stuff to help others expecting absolutely nothing back in return but working towards her goal just as hard.
Demi Lovato has overcome so much and has then used that to help so many others instead of giving up. Without her music be it the sad songs or the upbeat songs that make you feel confident and motivated... I wouldn't have got through many of my rough days and nights. Let's be honest we all have those times we just want to curl up in a ball on our bed, headphones on away from the world :)! It is like a way to let everything out in a healthy way by just listening (or shower singing) to the lyrics of the song and being able to fit it in to whatever it is going on in your life. I read one of her quotes and goals every morning before I start my day from her Staying Strong book which helps me start my day off well!
When my anxiety is high, Zoe's videos help me and remind me I'm not alone or crazy and can't still live my life achieving anything my heart desires. It shall not


defeat me!! There will be bad days but there will be even more good days.

And my mum (my dad too but I mean a mother daughter relationship is something special) - without her love and support I would most certainly have no motivation to fight or even go to doctors appointments. Sometimes a mummy cuddle is just the medicine needed. If and when I one day have kid(s).... I can only dream of being half the mum she is. The way she puts everyone else before her, the kindness... the list is endless honestly. I can't imagine not having her around to support me and love. Money and objects are just that.... objects. They aren't what truly makes you happy.... having even just one person there who you know has you back and best interests at heart no matter what is what warms your heart!! 
I also have one friend in particular (shh.... secret 5th person) that is there for me through thick and thin and always makes me feel good about myself. She reminds me that I can do whatever I want and anyone who puts me down or takes things out on me constantly just isn't worth the upset or the frustration because it is my life and I am in control of who I keep in it with me. With out her I would never laugh the way I do nor would I feel loved by anyone aside from family. 

All 4 of them have their messages of working hard for anything you want and believe in because it won't just fall on your lap, treating others well because even just a smile can change someone's entire day but most importantly, you do you because that's what we all do best... believe in yourself and love yourself. There are always going to be bad days and the truth is.... not everyone will like you, but that is okay and well... life!! You can never please everyone so as long as you are doing things that you truly believe in and are happy with.... go and blooming do it!! I definitely feel like I am beginning to find myself and what I want to do in life. Even things like filming certain youtube videos just because that is what everyone else is doing.... no Sophie - film what you believe in and are passionate about and it will shine through and you will be so much more content. It goes with everything in life.... don't just do something because that is what someone else is doing .... if you don't really want that you won't be content. So cheesy but would you jump off a cliff just because that's what those other people over there are doing? I very much doubt it!! 


I could literally go on forever but I won't bore you. I just wanted to share some things that have really inspired and motivated me helping me get through life and start achieving things I genuinely am happy with. I wanted to share some love and positivity and remind you that you are awesome.... I have definitely be thinking and seeing things in a very different way lately and even believe in myself a little more. 


You can choose to be happy and you CAN do absolutely anything you set your mind to ... with hard work and passion. Share the love... we should be celebrating people's success and not putting them down through jealousy or hate. 

Okay I'll shut up now.... 

Have a lovely day and remember.... You Can!! 

Stay Strong
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment